Saturday, September 06, 2003

This sucks.

I had typed a post and was ready to publish it when I hit the wrong button and lost it all. I decided it wasn't very interesting so forget about it.


Actually, I did write about my little alien baby. I think Raquel was abducted by extraterrestrials and they implanted one of their babies into her. You can clearly see the photographic proof on our web page. Even if it is an alien, I will still love it.


Then I wrote about Family Day at the base today. Raquel didn't want to go so I spent the afternoon drinking beer. Not much beer. I don't drink very often or very much. Just don't feel the urge or the need. After a hard day of work, I'd rather eat ice cream than drink beer. Don't get me wrong, I like a good beer.

After that I wrote about Raquel and liver. She apparently loves liver so she made liver and onions tonight. For her. I don't eat that s&!t. I've tried liver before and it tastes bad. She was having difficulties preparing it tonight because the smell made her a little nauseous, but she really wanted to eat it. She made it through and enjoyed eating it, yum yuck. I'll stick to the regular meats, thank you.


Too bad I lost this post.

No comments: