Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Part baby, part monkey


Okay, Lourdes has grown a lot in the last few weeks, but check this out: SHE'S TRYING TO CLIMB THINGS!!






Now for something completely different: I noticed that in one of my many, many postings last year, I talked about our new arrival Pancho. I said that he's a cutie and maybe I'll post pics later. Well I guess it's later cause here's finally a picture of him. Just a quick reminder, Pancho is a wiener dog (miniature dachshund) and in Paraguay they say Pancho for hot dog, so that's how he got his name.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! Slow down! That's four posts in a row. It's too much for those of us accustomed to your usual biennial updates.

Just kidding. . . We're happy as larks.

Deb said...

I am stunned. So much information, getting dizzy. Everything going black . . .