Sunday, December 11, 2005

Winter Wonderland


RaquelAndLourdesInSnow


This past week saw some pretty low temperatures and a pretty fair amount of snowfall. Not a whole lot to report otherwise. The Rivermen have lost the last three games that we have attended. Are we bad luck or do they need to work on their defense? I think they've got to work on their defense because we'll be going to a few more games I'm sure.


They lost last night to the Milwaukee Admirals. The only highlight of the game was when D.J. King beat up someone on the other team. As I type, they are playing in Chicago and it's tied up 1-1. Hopefully they'll pull out a road win.


The Survivor season finale starts in a little bit. Who will win the million? Tuesday night will be the end of The Amazing Race. Which family will win? What will I do with my Tuesday and Thursday nights now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to Skype you for a couple of days now. There's no way I could let a championship for Pittsburgh go by without saying congratulations. I'm sure you're a happy guy.

Deb said...

OK, Dwayne. Are you ever going to blog again? Lourdes and Raquel are cute, but I'm completely over looking at that winter picture of them.