Saturday, March 18, 2006

You suck!!

We were at a Rivermen game a litte ways back. The referee made what seemed to be bad call, at least in the eyes of the fans. They expressed their disappointment with the ref by chanting "REF YOU SUCK" for a short time. After the crowd died down, a little voice chimed in "You suck! You suck!". Guess who it was.


Well if you guessed Lourdes, then you are correct. She hasn't forgot it and still says it. In fact, I think that she thinks it's an appropriate salutation. I've called from work to see how Raquel and Lourdes are and she'll answer the phone "You suck!" So if she ever says that to you, please don't take it the wrong way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Dwayne

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to teach Lourdes that one. I guess I'll have to settle for, "THIS IS NOT MY DADDY!" next time we see you.