Friday, October 03, 2003

Blah, blah, blah, blog.

Not a much to say today. It's just after nine. I'm tired. I have drill tomorrow. Not really looking forward to it either. It always creeps up until it just pounces right on top of me. I never seem to be prepared, but it never seems to pay to be prepared for drill. I can never count on being able to do what I want to do because there are external forces at work to put a wrench in things. Regardless, I hope we get some good training accomplished.


So how about this weather? It's turned rather cool here. Even had a frost the other night. I kind of like it when it gets a little cold so I can get out the long-sleeve shirts. The dogs are reluctant to get out from under the warm blankets and go outside to take care of business. But then again, so am I.

Told you I didn't have much to say. Good night!

No comments: