Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Don't have much time to write right this moment. Raquel and I are taking care of my 10 year old niece this week. Actually Raquel and the neighbor are taking care of her while I go to work. The neighbor has a daughter about the same age and she and my niece seem to be getting along extremely well. Plus they have a swimming pool.

This weekend was hectic. We were able to go for a motorcycle ride on Saturday. We went to visit my grandmother who is recovering from surgery. The visit was nice, the weather was gorgeous, and the ride was terrific, our longest ride yet. We put about 160 miles on the bike. I know that's not a lot, but I don't have many miles this year and my tushie hasn't gotten adjusted to the road yet.

Saturday night we went to see Johnny English. It was pretty funny. Raquel laughed so much that she almost hurt herself. After the movie, we watched Merry Christmas Mr. Bean because I knew she'd laugh at that also. Well she did and again she almost hurt herself.

Sunday we went to a family reunion down south. We drove 3 hours to spend about an hour and a half looking at people I don't know or people I recognize but don't know. On the way home, we stopped by my mom's house and waited for my sister to bring my niece over. I believe my sister was lucky enough to farm out all of her kids for most of the week.

Last night, I played Tony Hawk 3 with my niece. She's proud of herself because she beat me at it. I see several rematches coming this week. She was talking a lot of trash for a ten year old.

Well I better cut this short.

No comments: