Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Hello and welcome to the first posting in my blog. My name is Dwayne and I created this blog at the request of my friend Greg. Okay, so his pleading was to everyone that checks out his page, but I figured why not?

First of all, let me explain the name of my blog. My nickname is Sluggo. No good story behind that, just one night a drunk guy called me that and told everyone else and here I am six or seven years later still known as Sluggo. Well, a friend's little girl couldn't pronounce Sluggo when she began to talk, it came out YoYo. That's similar to when I was really young and a little neighbor girl couldn't pronounce Dwayne and it came out DuckWayne. So I have many nicknames - Sluggo, YoYo, DuckWayne, Slacker, Drain, DrainPipe, Midway and Midway Kid.

That's all I'm going to write for the moment, I want to post this and see what it looks like.

No comments: