Wednesday, July 30, 2003

I know, it's been a week since I posted. Sorry. I'll try to do better.

GREG AND DEB HAVE A NEW DAUGHTER!! Greg wrote in his blog that she is absolutely beautiful. Twice. I'm sure she is. A big welcome for Julia Hope Lee!

Raquel and I took my niece back home on Saturday. I enjoyed having her here for the week, even if she did beat me at Tony Hawk 3. I will practice and I will beat her and then I can do the trash talking. While we had her here, we saw Finding Nemo. Raquel and I had already seen it, but it's good enough to watch again. We actually wanted to see Pirates of the Carribean again but my niece didn't want to see it for some reason. Then Saturday, we went to see Spy Kids 3. The only reason I wanted to see it was because of the 3-D. The movie wasn't much for me, but I absolutely enjoyed the 3-D effects.

Well I could write more but I need to get this posted and get to bed.

PS: There WILL be an update to the webpage in the next few days.

No comments: