Wednesday, March 10, 2010

65 degrees

It was very nice today outside, 65 degrees or more. I took advantage of the work exercise option and went for another walk. One part of the route had been iced over even yesterday. But today the ice was completely gone.

After the walk, I went to the gym for a quick workout. It's feeling good to get back in the gym after skipping out for most of the last year and a half. I had mentioned the Biggest Loser competition we have at work. When it first kicked off, I did a pretty good job of eating better, drinking fewer sodas and snacking better. I felt like I was dropping some weight and thought that it was going well. I've missed the last two weigh-ins, so I'm not sure of my progress. Then I kind of fell off the wagon, so to speak, and pigged out for a week or so. I think all the progress just went down the drain.

So I really need to get back to eating right and continue working out.

No comments: