Sunday, March 07, 2010

Super Mario update...

I've explained before that secret World 9 in New Super Mario Brothers has 8 levels, but each level is locked and can only be unlocked by getting all the Star Coins in the corresponding World. We had levels 1 and 3 opened and had been working on all the Star Coins in World 4. Tonight we got all the Star Coins in World 4 and opened level 4 of World 9. Lourdes helped me get through one the levels that was giving me problems. It seemed like I could get to the final boss of that level but couldn't defeat that boss. But Lourdes and I worked well together and defeated her.

I then finished the final level of World 4 and started level 4 of World 9. I tried a few times by myself and then Raquel helped a little. We didn't get far, but we started to get a good feel for the level. I'm sure a few more evenings and we'll be through it and move on to opening another level.

No comments: