Sunday, August 17, 2003

A belated happy birthday goes out to Deb. I always forget it's her birthday and this year I've got more things on my mind than normal so I hope she understands.

Greg has updated the look of his blog as well as Deb's blog. He's also put a nice new look on his web page that matches his blog. By the way, the new look for Deb's blog is really good. It was very difficult to read before.

I know my page looks old and cheesy. I need to play around a little and get it looking better. I actually think I prefer the blog. It's easier to maintain and update and has a clean look to it. Plus I can display pictures in it as well. If I can't get a satisfactory look to my web page, I may abandon it and just go with this blog.

Unfortunately I don't have much to say at the moment so I'll close for now.

No comments: