Friday, August 22, 2003

What do you expect from me?

So it's Friday and I'm finally posting something. But what to say?
Well, I changed the look of my web page, finally. It was looking rather antiquated and Greg's page is looking good, so I knew I had to do something, but what? I know one thing is for sure: I don't know squat about Adobe Photoshop.

I know what you're thinking: Dwayne, even my preschooler knows how to use Photoshop. Well good for you and your protogé! Maybe junior wouldn't mind stopping by and showing me how to use it then.

Today we got a book (my very first online purchase, fyi) delivered to our doorstep. Seems like every mother out there says to read What to Expect When You're Expecting. So we purchased said book online but in Spanish so Raquel can read up on what's going on with her body and what she can expect to happen. And they say kids don't come with owner's manuals. Guess those cost extra.

Don't know what all is going on this weekend, but we may have to babysit a few hours on Sunday. Maybe we'll just take them to a movie and McDonald's to eat up a couple of hours. Wish us luck.

Well that's enough for the moment. See you next time.

No comments: