Monday, August 18, 2003

Thanks to Greg for ignoring remembering my birthday. Yes, I'm another year older, but I think I'm mostly a year better. I don't feel any older than I did on Saturday, or even last year for that matter. In fact, I still feel like I'm in my twenties, except I have to pee in the middle of the night a couple times.

And speaking of birthdays, today is my older sister's birthday. She is one year older than me. That's right, I was her early first birthday present. Happy Birthday, Sharon!

I can't say enough good things about the new look for Greg's blog as well as Deb's blog. Spot on!

I get a three-day weekend this coming weekend followed by a four-day weekend for Labor Day. Maybe I'll get my blog a new look. Maybe I'll get the webpage somewhat modernized. Maybe I'll sleep a lot and play Playstation.

No comments: