Thursday, February 25, 2010

DSi Fun

Lourdes has the Nintendo DSi, which I think is a really cool device. She had a DS for a quite a while but it finally succumbed to injuries from her early days. The DSi has two built-in cameras, music software, and an SD card slot. It can hold tons of pictures on the SD card and I've put her favorite Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus music on it.

There is facial recognition software built in to the cameras and you can automatically distort faces like this:

From Sluggo is YoYo

2 comments:

Dan said...

We've recently become a DS family - although we've got DS lites so a little less swish than you.

Amy is currently completely addicted to the thing unfortunatly.

Dwayne said...

I wouldn't have upgraded to the DSi if the DS hadn't broke. I'm certainly not glad it broke, but I really like the DSi.

Have you tried connecting to the internet with it? I have with the DSi and it worked reasonably well for simple internet stuff.