Friday, February 19, 2010

Tired and grumpy

I'm tired and grumpy. Most of this is because I have a slight cold which makes everything a shade of miserable. Then Lourdes misbehaves and makes me grumpier. That makes me grumpier because she is old enough to know not to misbehave, and then when I tell her to stop misbehaving, she continues misbehaving. So that's making me grumpier. Then I know I shouldn't be so grumpy about her misbehaving because it's not super bad behavior but bad enough that she shouldn't be doing it. So my grumpiness feeds on itself.

I took a couple of aspirin and we went to the hockey game. I was still tired and grumpy but the Rivermen were playing decent and the medicine started working so I started feeling better. Then they blew their lead with two minutes to play. Then they blew their tie with eight seconds left. They have dropped from second place to dead last and still falling.

And to top things off, the season ticket prices just jumped significantly enough that I'm considering not getting them for next season.

I hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: