Tuesday, January 19, 2010

15%

What is 15%?

Perhaps a decent tip for good service at a restaurant...

Maybe the return on an investment...

Or how about the amount of your income you are stashing into your retirement fund...

Could be those things and more. For me 15% is none of the above. I've had this blog since July 2003. I've never been very good at the upkeep of this thing. It's often hard to post - I've even posted about how difficult it is to blog on a regular basis. In fact, I didn't post one single time in 2009, causing me to tumble from Dan's Blogroll. I was tempted to blog a few times last year and just lost the urge. As the year wore on it became a personal challenge to not blog just so I could say I didn't post in 2009.

Now, 2010 I have posted every single day, even a couple posts on one day. The 20 posts this month represent 15% of the total number of posts on my blog!

Okay, so what to post about today has been solved. Maybe tomorrow I can post about how long it took me to come up with the idea for this 15% post.

1 comment:

Dan said...

I didn't realise you were posting again! I just sort of assumed you'd quit.

Just goes to show that you should never del;ete someone from your feedreader. I'm sorry man.

You are back on the feedreader, and will be back on the blogroll next update:)