Monday, January 18, 2010

Another exciting day, another exciting post!!

I'm a liar! Not a very exciting day overall. We did get some laundry done, Raquel cleaned the basement a little, and I changed the filter on furnace. Lourdes was counting down all day to watch iCarly to see Freddie and Carly kiss. We also played on kongregate.com. There were a couple games I found quite interesting - Music Catch and Red Remover. Don't blame me if you check them out and lose 10 hours on the computer.

I also read a little on the computer today. I try to follow Peace Corps volunteers in Paraguay. One guy just got assigned to a small town very close to my in laws' home. My wife has lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins in his town so I left him a comment about how to get in touch with us and maybe we can help him from afar. Volunteers have to stay with various host families for the first three months in their site before they can get a place of their own. Sometimes it can be really difficult for them to find a suitable place so I figure that my wife's family can help if he wants.

We played a little Mario on the Wii this morning and a little this evening. Teddy wants to be so much more grown up and when Lourdes didn't want to play anymore, she gave him the Wiimote. The only problem was that he kept hitting pause!

Back to work tomorrow after a four day weekend. Sometimes life is really rough!

No comments: