Thursday, January 07, 2010

Hurry up Saturday!

This Saturday we will start our Biggest Loser competition at work and it can't get here quick enough. I feel so bloated and run down. If things get much worse, I'm going to have to hire someone to tie my shoes for me and take care of the nether region hygiene. Seriously, I'm at the point that if I drop money on the floor, it has to be at least a fiver before I consider bending over to pick it up lest I risk the ridicule of my coworkers. "Look at Sluggo! I bet if it were a twinkie he'd pick it up!!" Ironically, we weigh in on Saturday morning and then have a large holiday meal.

We did get quite a bit of snow and now we're supposed to get a lot of wind to blow it all over the place. At least it's supposed to warm up to the 20's. Hopefully our parking lots get cleaned well or we'll have the same old skating rink we always have.

This is the 7th day in a row that I've blogged. Take that you naysayers. Now if I can only liven up the entries, maybe I'll make it back on Dan's blogroll.

No comments: