Friday, January 08, 2010

Quantity or Quality?

Okay, I know my posts have been lame, but at least I'm posting something!

We just got back from a Rivermen game and they won 5-1, woo hoo!! There weren't any fights but there were a couple of times when somebody on one side or the other was ready to go at it. The Rivs put the game out of reach with an empty netter with under 2 to play. Then the Marlies got a penalty and we capitalized on it in just a few seconds.

Lourdes generally plays her DS at the games while Teddy watches the game a little, dances to the music, and looks around for the team mascot. There's a game Sunday afternoon, but I have to work. Bummer!

Well I could probably just go on and on, but I need to get ready for bed. The important thing is that another day has gone by and the streak continues!

4 comments:

Greg said...

I'm jealous. I miss those games.

Dwayne said...

Greg, you can always go to UW games!!

Deb said...

Holy crap, Dwayne--you're actually back!

Greg said...

No beer. No Rivergirls. Not the same flavor at all.