Thursday, January 21, 2010

Darn you Mario, and the Wii you rode in on!!

When I got home tonight, one of the neighbor kids was over playing New Super Mario Brothers on the Wii with Lourdes. I played a little before eating, and with the boy's help we made it through the final stage of World 5. I had supper and the neighbor went home. After supper, Lourdes and I played more and we managed to make it to the end of World 6 after I managed to find a shortcut that let us bypass several stages in that world. Then Raquel took over for Lourdes and we managed to get through that final stage and in to World 7. We made it to a stage that if you win, you can save your progress. It took lots and lots of tries, but we finally made it. We basically played about 5 hours of Wii. Is it wrong to do that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you have been on your web page again. I did check all last year to see if you had posted any thing new. Found nothing new. So keep up the good work. Marcia

Dwayne said...

Thanks for checking in on me! I haven't seen any of your family for ages. I hope everyone is doing well.