Saturday, January 09, 2010

18.6 Stone

I weighed in today at work for our Biggest Loser contest. I rocked the scales at a whopping 18.6 stone! I've really let myself go and there's the proof. Our contest runs until the beginning of June so I hope to lose 2-3 stone in that time.

All right, I don't know the proper grammatical use of stone. What is the plural of stone? Stone or stones? I know one stone equals 14 pounds, so I weighed in at 260 lbs and hope to lose 28-42 lbs.

I'm going to lose the weight in a radical manner - I'm going to eat foods that are good for me in the appropriate amounts and exercise!! Novel idea, huh?

Rivermen

The Rivermen lost in Chicago tonight. They play here tomorrow against Milwaukee but I have to work and will miss the game. Next home game I can go to is next Saturday against Rockford. One of the actors from Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place is expected to be there to sign autographs.

Good night!

No comments: